Our family-owned marijuana dispensary offers the best products for our customers searching for pure and safe cannabis flower, pre-rolls, concentrates, edibles, beverages, tinctures, topicals and CBD. Our professional staff of budtenders are here to assist you and to share their extensive knowledge of cannabis and the industry.
Our women-led marijuana dispensary offers a great selection of products, brands, and strains to meet your specific requirements and needs. You do not need to know exactly what you want to serve your needs. We can help you identify what is best for you from a variety of popular and healthy cannabis products.
How much cannabis can I buy in one visit?
Customers can purchase 1 ounce of cannabis or 5 grams of cannabis concentrate during each transaction. Our staff can help you make sure that you meet your needs while also meeting applicable laws when you visit our pot shop.
What do I need to bring with me to make a purchase?
In order to buy cannabis and cannabis-infused products in Massachusetts, you must be 21 years old with an unexpired state-issued ID, such as a driver’s license or passport, to offer as proof of identification. For medical marijuana, clients must be at least 18 years old and have a valid medical marijuana card for products at our weed store intended to relieve symptoms of certain medical conditions.
Is weed legal in Brookline, NH?
In New Hampshire, it is legal to possess and consume medical marijuana, but recreational marijuana is decriminalized. This means that recreational users can be fined if they are found to have marijuana and do not have a medical marijuana card, similar to a traffic ticket. This is the applicable law in Brookline as well.
Other Reasons to Visit Uma Flowers from Brookline, NH
You can use your trip to our cannabis store to enjoy some interesting destinations along the way, including:
- the Beaver Brook Association Great Meadow Trailhead in Hollis, NH. One of more than 35 trails located within 2,187 acres of forest across New Hampshire, with a vivid landscape of southern transitional forest and northern hardwood forest.
- the Chester Waterous Memorial covered bridge near Pepperell, MA., a great site-seeing spot that is one of several covered bridges in the area that remains as a monument to simpler times. This bridge, dedicated as a memorial to Chester W. Waterous, is three spans long.
Getting here from Brookline, NH
- In Brookline, access Brookline Street and head southwest
- Continue for just over 10 miles into Pepperell
- Stay on Groton Street and drive just under a mile
- Our cannabis shop is located on the left on Tarbell Street.