Uma Flowers provides expert budtenders to serve our customers. They are happy to help assist you in your search for the best product to suit your needs and to share their knowledge of cannabis and the latest developments in the cannabis industry. Whether you are a new cannabis user or a seasoned veteran, our budtenders are here to help you identify what works best for your situation and to discuss the pros and cons of various products. Shop by category:
Frequently Asked Questions
How much cannabis can I buy in one visit?
When you visit our cannabis shop, Massachusetts law allows you to buy up to 1 ounce of cannabis or 5 grams of cannabis concentrate. As you consider your purchase options at our pot shop , we can help guide you to ensure you get what you need and stay under the state limits.
What do I need to bring with me to make a purchase?
In Massachusetts, state law restricts the purchase and possession of cannabis and cannabis-infused products to adults who are at least 21 years old. When visiting our weed dispensary, it is required that you present an unexpired government-issued ID, such as a driver’s license or passport, to verify your age. For medical marijuana patients visiting our marijuana store, Massachusetts law limits the sale of medical cannabis to adults 18 and older with a valid medical marijuana card for products intended to relieve symptoms of certain medical conditions.
Is weed legal in Chelmsford, MA?
In Massachusetts, recreational cannabis, also known as adult-use cannabis, is legal to consume and possess, including in Chelmsford, MA. However, Chelmsford does not allow the sale of products in the town, which is why you should visit Uma Flowers for your cannabis needs.
Other Reasons to Visit Uma Flowers from Chelmsford, MA
When planning your trip to our cannabis store, make sure to enjoy interesting destinations along the way, including:
- the Tully Farm Dairy Store in Dunstable, MA. is a wonderful family-owned farm and store open to the public. It features amazingly fresh milk products and local seasonal farm items such as meat and produce that you can only find here.
- the Pepperell Covered Bridge in Pepperell, MA. This unique site-seeing spot features one of several covered bridges that have come to represent an earlier era of New England history.
Getting here from Chelmsford, MA
- In Chelmsford, start at Westford Street and continue for about a mile until School Street
- Continue on School Street for about a mile until you reach Main Street
- Turn right onto Main Street and continue for about a mile
- Turn left onto Lynn Avenue and then another left onto MA-40 W
- Take the ramp to U.S.-3 N and continue for about four miles
- Take exit 90 to merge onto MA-113 W toward Dunstable
- Continue on MA-113 for about five miles
- Turn right onto Groton Street and then right onto Tarbell Street, where you will find our weed store.