Looking for the Best Gardner MA Dispensary?
When you’re looking for a new marijuana dispensary, you want to be sure you choose somewhere with quality you can trust. At Uma Flowers in Pepperell, we’re proud to serve people from Gardner MA and beyond. When you come to our dispensary, you’ll get to browse our wide selection of pre-rolls, flower, concentrate, edibles, vapes, accessories, and more. We understand that it can be overwhelming to choose cannabis products if you’re just getting started, and our friendly budtenders will work with you to help you select the products that make the most sense for your cannabis experience. Stop in or take a look at our website today to learn how we can help you find the right THC or CBD products for your needs.
Is weed legal in Garner MA?
Weed is legal in all of Massachusetts, making it easy for you to transport your cannabis products from Pepperell to Gardner after you visit our Gardner dispensary. You can take a look at the specific laws for Garnder here to ensure that you’re staying within the confines of the law. No matter where you go for your cannabis, you’ll still be required to stay within the daily purchase limits for Massachusetts–one ounce of flower or five grams of concentrate per day. Be sure to make the trip straight home after you go to Uma Flowers, as transporting cannabis across state lines can come with hefty federal penalties.
Other Reasons to visit Uma Flowers from Gardner
If you’ve never made the trip to Pepperell before, welcome! You’ll love our small town and gorgeous scenery. While you’re in the area, we recommend you check out a few different attractions:
- The Pepperell Covered Bridge over the Nashua River is the perfect place to set up for a picnic or take some family photos. While you’re in the area, be sure to stop by the Country Store.
- In the mood for a delicious slice while you’re in the area? Check out C&S Pizza at 55 Main Street on your way back from Uma Flowers. If you’re really feeling indulgent, check out the deep fried steak and cheese sub–you won’t regret it!
Getting here from Gardner
Ready to make the trip to your dispensary near Gardner MA? If you don’t have a car or would prefer to let someone else do the driving, checking out ridesharing services like Uber or Lyft can be helpful.
Prefer to make the trip to our Gardner MA dispensary on your own? We’ve got you covered. Follow these simple directions:
- Get on MA-2 E from Nichols St and Timpany Blvd–3 min (1.1 mi)
- Follow MA-2 E to Jackson Rd in Lancaster. Take exit 106 from MA-2 E–19 min (19.6 mi)
- Continue on Jackson Rd to your destination in Pepperell–23 min (12.7 mi)
- Uma Flowers–2 Tarbell St, Pepperell, MA 01463