We are a women-led and family-owned marijuana dispensary offering pure, safe products for customers shopping for cannabis flower, pre-rolls, edibles, concentrates, beverages, topicals, tinctures, and CBD. Our staff of expert budtenders can serve your needs with their thorough knowledge of the industry.
We offer a wide selection of products, brands, and strains, ensuring that there are plenty of options to match your special needs. Even if you are unsure about which product will best suit your needs, visit our dispensary today for a variety of popular and healthy cannabis or CBD products in these categories:
How much cannabis can I buy in one visit?
Only 1 ounce of cannabis or 5 grams of cannabis concentrate is allowed per customer per transaction. Our staff will help serve your needs while making sure your transaction meets applicable laws when you visit our pot shop.
What do I need to bring with me to make a purchase?
In order to buy cannabis and cannabis-infused products in Massachusetts, you must be 21 years old with an unexpired state-issued ID, such as a driver’s license or passport, to offer as proof of identification. Bring your medical marijuana card (clients must be at least 18 years old) for products intended to relieve symptoms of certain medical conditions.
Is weed legal in Keene, NH?
New Hampshire law makes medical marijuana legal, but recreational marijuana is decriminalized. That means recreational users can be fined, similar to a traffic ticket. The same is true in Keene.
Other Reasons to Visit Uma Flowers from Keene, NH
You can use your trip to our cannabis store to enjoy some interesting destinations along the way, including:
- the Watatic Southern Terminus in Ashburnham, MA. This is the perfect short trail, known for its sunrises. It is easy to navigate with a dog or kids.
- the Willard Brook State Forest near Townsend, MA. Stop by this forest of 2,597 acres to enjoy everything from cross-country skiing to camping to picnics. The views are amazing, including the forest’s fast-moving brook,
- the Pepperell Covered Bridge in Pepperell, MA. Visit this beautiful bridge for a nostalgic glimpse back to its Revolutionary War days.
Getting here from Keene, NH
- Access Highway 12 South in Keene
- Continue for 11 miles until entering Massachusetts
- Continue for another 12 miles to MA-119 East
- Continue for 6.8 miles to Turnpike Road
- Take Turnpike Road to Townsend
- Turn left on MA-119 and continue for about 7 miles to MA-113 East
- Continue for about three miles and take the second exit in the traffic circle to MA-113
- Turn right onto Groton Street
- Turn left onto Tarbell Street to our weed dispensary