Uma Flowers is located in Pepperell, MA, which is less than 15 minutes away from the New Hampshire border and just over 30 miles from Peterborough, NH. You can be here at our dispensary in about a half-hour. Now that’s fast!
Shop by Category
A few things to know…
- Recreational use of cannabis is not yet legal in New Hampshire, but you can visit a recreational cannabis dispensary in Pepperell, MA.
- Cannabis is decriminalized in New Hampshire, but you still cannot consume it there unless you have a medical marijuana card issued by NH – we recommend consuming your cannabis in Massachusetts before returning home to New Hampshire.
- The State of Massachusetts allows adult customers to purchase up to an ounce of cured flower and five grams of cannabis concentrates at a time; you can also purchase up to 20 servings of edibles or up to 100mg of THC
- You will need to produce a valid state-issued ID, such as your NH driver’s license, to buy cannabis at our dispensary near Peterborough, NH
- Uma Flowers can only serve customers who are over the age of 21
Need a Place to Stay While You’re Here?
Since you can’t take your cannabis across state lines, you may prefer to spend some time in the area visiting friends or relatives. If you need a place to stay, there is no shortage of good hotels, inns, and Airbnbs. You can find everything from private cottages and rooms to full apartments in and around Pepperell on the Airbnb site. And, Trip Advisor has a full list of hotels and inns within 10 or 15 miles of the Uma Flowers weed shop.
Getting to here from Peterborough, NH
Need a ride? Even though there are no buses to take to get here, you do have access to both Lyft and Uber from Peterborough. And, both can take you across state lines as long as the drive is within a reasonable distance. For example, some Lyft drivers will travel anywhere within 100 miles, which is well enough to get to Pepperell, MA.
Things to do near our recreational dispensary
Pepperell, MA, has it all – a small-town vibe with big city fun. For a laid-back, natural experience, check out the Covered Bridge, Nashua River Rail Trail or The Butterfly Place. If you prefer heart-pounding adventure, hurl yourself out of a perfectly good airplane at Skydive Pepperell. When you land, take some time to check out the shopping in Pepperell, MA.
We think you’ll enjoy the scenic drive between Peterborough and Pepperell – no matter which route you choose, the state roads provide plenty of opportunities to get out and enjoy nature. Temple, NH, is home to Temple Mountain State Reservation, for example, and Mason, NH, has wonderful walking trails and scenic roads.