At Uma Flowers, we believe in getting to know each customer that stops in at our marijuana dispensary near Rindge, allowing us to work with you to create the cannabis experience that you want. Whether you’re looking for vape cartridges, pre-rolls, flowers, concentrates, edibles, or other cannabis products, our recreational dispensary near Rindge is here to meet your needs. Feel free to stop in and take your time browsing what we have to offer, or order online and pick up same day in-store. We’re excited to get to know you and help you find the right cannabis products to support your well-being.
Is weed legal in Rindge?
While it’s legal to consume weed in all of Massachusetts, the same isn’t true for New Hampshire–the only New England state that has yet to legalize weed. Federal laws prohibit taking marijuana products from one state to another, so it’s important that you consume your cannabis products while in-state. You’ll also need to be aware of Massachusetts laws that limit how much cannabis you can buy–you’ll be able to purchase one ounce of flower or five grams of concentrate per day (this is true even if you visit multiple dispensaries).
How to find CBD
CBD products offer a ton of mental and physical health benefits, we have plenty of options in store!
Other Reasons to visit Uma Flowers from Rindge
If you’re ready to make the trip to visit your new favorite weed dispensary near Rindge, you’ll want to take your time so you can enjoy a day in Pepperell. Be sure to come hungry and early–you’ll want to be sure to make a stop at Breen’s Diner on Main Street. The restaurant is open from 7 am to 2 pm and offers diners delicious traditional American breakfast fare, including breakfast potatoes, eggs benedict, fresh fruit, Belgian waffles, pancakes, home fries, and more.
There are also some interesting destinations along the way, including:
- the Squannacook River — Masswildlife Area in Townsend, MA, is a 215-acre hiking area that is a great place to stop and enjoy nature along the water.
- the Pepperell Covered Bridge in Pepperell, MA. This unique site-seeing spot features one of several covered bridges that have come to represent an earlier era of New England history. There is great access to this bridge, with plenty of nearby parking and sidewalks on both sides for easy navigation.
Getting here from Rindge
Ready to head to Uma Flowers? If you don’t want to drive, check out ridesharing services like Uber or Lyft to help you get here easily.
If you’re making the trip on your own, follow these simple directions to make it to Uma Flowers:
- Head north on Payson Hill Rd–1 min (0.5 mi)
- Follow NH-119 E, MA-119 E and MA-113 E to Pepperell–39 min (26.2 mi)
- Drive to your destination–23 sec (115 ft)
- Uma Flowers–2 Tarbell St, Pepperell, MA 01463