At Uma Flowers, we’re here to work with you to help you find the products that are the right fit for your needs. Whether it’s your first time trying cannabis or you’ve visited a weed dispensary near Brookline before, we have the THC products that will help you experience all the benefits that cannabis has to offer. Feel free to take your time browsing in-store, or place an order online for same-day pickup. We’re excited about getting to know you at our dispensary near Brookline.
Is weed legal in Brookline?
While weed is legal in all of Massachusetts, you won’t be able to legally take your purchases from our recreational dispensary near Brookline back to New Hampshire, as the state is the only part of New England in which marijuana has yet to be legalized. It’s key to know Massachusetts state weed laws while you’re shopping–you’re permitted to purchase one ounce of flower or five grams of concentrate per day.
How to find CBD
Adding CBD to your health and wellness routine is a smart move for many. We have plenty of products in store!
Other Reasons to visit Uma Flowers from Brookline
When you’re done visiting our marijuana dispensary near Brookline, you’ll want to be sure to take some time to explore all that Pepperell has to offer.
- Charlotte’s Cozy Kitchen and Cafe on Main Street is the perfect place to kick back and relax with the family before you make the drive back to Brookline. With breakfast, lunch, and dinner options, everyone will find something they love while relaxing in the down-home, classic American environment. Be sure to save plenty of room for dessert–you’ll want to be sure to order a scoop of ice cream in one of Charlotte’s delicious sugar cones before you hit the road.
- the Beaver Brook Association Great Meadow Trailhead in Hollis, NH. One of more than 35 trails located within 2,187 acres of forest across New Hampshire, with a vivid landscape of southern transitional forest and northern hardwood forest.
- the Chester Waterous Memorial covered bridge near Pepperell, MA., a great site-seeing spot that is one of several covered bridges in the area that remains as a monument to simpler times. This bridge, dedicated as a memorial to Chester W. Waterous, is three spans long.
Getting here from Brookline
If you’re ready to visit Uma Flowers, we’re excited to meet you! If you don’t want to make the drive from Brookline to Pepperell, check out rideshare services like Uber or Lyft.
If you’re ready to hit the road and drive over to Pepperell, follow these simple directions to reach Uma Flowers:
- Head southwest on Steam Mill Hill Rd toward NH-130 E–23 sec (0.2 mi)
- Follow NH-130 E, W Hollis Rd and Brookline St to Groton St in Pepperell–10 min (6.2 mi)
- Follow Groton St to your destination–2 min (0.7 mi)
- Uma Flowers–2 Tarbell St, Pepperell, MA 01463